The 2026 Anti-"Stock Market Outlook" is LIVE...Let me save you 47 pages of Wall Street research, three “Year Ahead” webinars, and whatever that guy on TV with the bow tie is talking about...A Special Capital Wave ReportGood evening: So… last year, I wrote a lengthy outlook that got a lot right… But it was so long that people really didn’t get through it. So, I decided on a different approach for everyone… The outlook story of 2026 is simple. The “Capital Wave” that lifted everything for three years is receding. It’s not crashing… It’s just receding. But… as we’ve been seeing since the start of the fourth quarter, we’re finding out which boats were seaworthy for the last few years, and which ones were floating on the flood. I don’t like complicated. I don’t care about “AI productivity gains” or “soft landing” narratives. I don’t care about Jerome Powell’s tie. I care about liquidity first. Then LIQUIDITY second. Then, momentum, policy, and insider buys. Oh… and real assets… Stuff you can dig your fingers into… like gold and silver and pipelines and land and zinc… So… let’s do that… with a few figures and expectations at the end…... Keep reading with a 7-day free trialSubscribe to Me and the Money Printer to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives. A subscription gets you:
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Response to "The 2026 Anti-"Stock Market Outlook" is LIVE..."
Post a Comment