I screened 23,281 publicly traded companies looking for something almost impossible to find.
I wanted huge operating profits. Double-digit revenue growth.
Rapid dividend growth. And a market valuation so cheap it looked completely disconnected from the underlying business.
Only one American company survived every test.
One.
It generates more than $3 billion in operating income. Its revenue growth tops 15%. Its dividend growth exceeded 20% over the previous three years.
Yet its entire market capitalization remains below $8 billion.
That combination should not exist.
This is not an unprofitable AI startup hoping to make money someday. It is an established American energy producer sitting directly in the path of the AI electricity boom.
It also pays a dividend more than 300% larger than the S&P 500 average.
And while individual investors have largely ignored it, Wall Street institutions already own approximately 88% of the shares.
That is why I call it my Ultimate Stock Unicorn: wildly profitable, insanely cheap and almost completely unknown outside professional investing circles.
But out of 23,281 stocks, I found only one company with this exact financial profile.
I believe waiting until everyone recognizes it could mean surrendering the price advantage.
Click here now to learn about the only American stock that passed my screen.
Yours in smart speculation,
Karim Rahemtulla, Head Fundamental Tactician
Monument Traders Alliance
P.S. I checked 23,281 stocks. Only one American company delivered this combination of profits, growth, dividend expansion and a sub-$8 billion valuation.
Once the crowd discovers why it passed, today's price may be history - click here now and learn about the Ultimate Stock Unicorn.
0 Response to "23,281 stocks. Only ONE survived."
Post a Comment