You're In — Here's How To Get Started With The Ironclad Income Challenge

TradeSmith's Market Minute logo

Welcome To The
Ironclad Income Challenge!

Here's Everything You Need To Know Before Day One

Dear Registrant,

This email confirms your registration for the Ironclad Income Challenge.

You're all set. No payment required, no credit card on file — just five days of training with me and my son Carson, starting tomorrow.

Below you'll find everything you need to get the most out of this week.

Please read through this email carefully and keep it somewhere you can find it — you'll want to reference it over the next five days.


What You Registered For:

Jeff Clark's Ironclad Income Challenge — Free 5-Day Access

Duration: 5 daily video lessons

Cost: Free


Your Welcome Video Is Ready Now

Before the challenge officially kicks off tomorrow, I recorded a short welcome video to set the stage for the week ahead — what we're covering, how the lessons are structured, and what to expect from each session.

CLICK HERE TO WATCH YOUR WELCOME VIDEO →

I'd recommend watching this today so you're ready to go when the link to Day #1 of the Challenge lands in your inbox tomorrow morning.


How The Challenge Works

Starting tomorrow, you'll receive one new video lesson per day for five consecutive days — delivered straight to your inbox each morning.

Here's the schedule:

Day 1: Why The Market Isn't Designed To Pay You — And What To Do About It

Day 2: The Pattern Every Professional Sees — And Almost Nobody Talks About

Day 3: The Stock Auction: How To Get Paid Before The Trade Even Plays Out

Day 4: How To Read A Chart Like A Professional — The 5-Minute Setup I've Used For 42 Years

Day 5: Your First 30 Days — And The Next Level Nobody Talks About

Each lesson builds on the one before it, so I'd strongly encourage you to watch them in order and stay current.

If you fall behind, you can always catch up — but the framework clicks best when you experience it as one continuous thread.


Make Sure You Receive My Emails

The last thing I want is for you to miss a lesson because my email ended up in your spam folder. Here's how to make sure that doesn't happen:

  • Gmail users: Drag this email from your Promotions tab to your Primary tab. Gmail will ask if you want to do this for all future messages — click “Yes.”
  • Yahoo/Outlook users: Add service@exct.jeffclarktrader.com to your contacts. That tells your email provider to trust messages from me.

How You'll Receive Your Lessons

Each morning for the next five days, you'll receive an email from me containing a direct link to that day's video lesson.

There's no portal to log into and no members area to navigate — just open the email, click the link, and watch.

Because everything is delivered by email, it's especially important that you whitelist my address using the instructions above.


IMPORTANT: While You Wait For Day One…

Over the next five days, I'm going to teach you the complete framework behind my Stock Auction income strategy — the pattern, the trigger, the process for finding setups, and what a 30-day income plan looks like.

But if you already know this is the direction you want to go — and you'd rather skip ahead and start receiving my actual trade recommendations right now…

My research service, Jeff Clark Trader, is where I put this strategy to work every month.

Each month, I send subscribers the specific stocks I'm watching, the exact strike prices, step-by-step entry instructions, position sizing guidance, and exit rules.

You simply open the email, follow the steps, and you're done.

It's the hands-on application of everything I'll be teaching you this week.

If you'd like to learn more, you can check it out here:

CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT JEFF CLARK TRADER →


Questions?

If you run into any issues accessing the challenge, our customer support team is here to help:

Email: Support@TradeSmith.com

Phone: 888-654-2679


I'm glad you're here, Reader.

I've spent 42 years developing the strategy you're about to learn.

And now I'm teaching it to my own son — while you watch over our shoulders.

By the time you finish Day Five, you'll have a complete framework for generating consistent monthly income from the stock market — and you'll understand exactly why this approach has worked for me through every market environment I've ever traded.

Get settled in, watch the Day Zero welcome video, and I'll see you tomorrow for Day One.

–Jeff Clark

© TradeSmith, LLC.
1125 N Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201
jeffclarktrader.com

To ensure our emails continue reaching your inbox, please add our email address to your address book.

This editorial email containing advertisements was sent to you because you subscribed to this service. To stop receiving these emails, click here.

Jeff Clark Trader welcomes your feedback and questions. But please note: The law prohibits us from giving personalized advice.

To contact Customer Service, call toll free Domestic/International: 1-800-752-0820, Mon–Fri, 9am–7pm ET, or email us here.

© TradeSmith, LLC. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, copying, or redistribution of our content, in whole or in part, is prohibited without written permission from TradeSmith, LLC.

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "You're In — Here's How To Get Started With The Ironclad Income Challenge"

Post a Comment