Opening Playbook: The brutally honest Q4 outlook

We’re not holding back. Here’s where we think markets go next
 
   
     
Hey,

The Zoom room opens to today’s Opening Playbook.

 
 
And I couldn't be more excited to share what I've been seeing in gold and bitcoin lately.

While everyone's focused on this rare September stock rally, two markets are setting up for what could be the biggest Q4 moves of the year.

While I cannot promise future returns or against losses… 

In the next couple of minutes, you're going to hear:

 
• My specific long-term predictions for gold and bitcoin through December 31st
 
• Why this Fed rate-cutting environment creates the perfect storm for alternative assets
 
• The exact trade I'm making to capitalize on what I'm seeing in both markets
 
• Why consumer confidence issues and inflation fears could fuel the next big move
 
• Nate's setup for navigating these stretched market conditions heading into Q4
 
• Graham's brutally honest take on whether we head higher or lower through Christmas
 
• Alex's "Big Bets" hitlist - where the smart money is positioning right now
 
• Jack's income strategies for when markets get this overstretched
 
• Kane's breakdown of the massive institutional rotation happening behind the scenes
 
• PLUS: The major announcement about Nate's Overnight Options Strategy
 
Most traders are missing the signals these markets are sending right now… But the setup is crystal clear if you know where to look.

Click here to join the Zoom room RIGHT NOW.


See you inside!

Jeffry Turnmire
   
 

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Opening Playbook: The brutally honest Q4 outlook"

Post a Comment