In 2022, I told my readers to buy Rolls-Royce.
The stock was trading under $2.
Most people thought I was out of my mind.
But I saw something the market didn't.
A world-class aerospace company hidden beneath the name of a luxury car brand.
In short, there was a massive disconnect between price and reality.
The stock eventually climbed more than 1,100% over a 3–4-year period.
Over that time, some subscribers reported making $141,000.
Others reported $272,000.
One told us he'd made more than $1 million.
I'm not bringing up Rolls-Royce to relive an old winner.
I'm bringing it up because the setup I'm looking at today feels familiar.
A misunderstood technology.
A market that's barely paying attention.
And a catalyst that could force investors to take a second look.
The technology is what I call the Energy Cube.
Bill Gates has backed companies tied to it.
Jeff Bezos has backed companies tied to it.
Google and Microsoft are making billion-dollar commitments in the same direction.
Yet most investors still have no idea this story exists.
That may change this August.
A major government milestone is expected.
And if it unfolds the way many expect, Wall Street could suddenly start paying attention to a company that's been hiding in plain sight.
The market eventually figured out Rolls-Royce.
I believe it may be about to figure this one out, too.
Watch My Full Presentation on the Energy Cube Here
Yours in smart speculation,
Karim Rahemtulla
Co-Founder, Monument Traders Alliance
"The Indiana Jones of Finance"
0 Response to "When I found Rolls-Royce under $2, most people thought I was crazy"
Post a Comment