Dear Reader, It’s the most important AI story of 2026. Investors who understand what’s happening could sidestep huge losses… And pocket massive potential gains, starting now. Yet almost no one in the mainstream media will talk about it. Bottom line: China just dropped a bomb on the U.S. when it comes to the AI arms race. And if you thought China’s DeepSeek AI model was scary… Wait till you hear about their newest breakthrough. I’m talking about the release of Moonshot’s new Kimi 3 model. Kimi 3 is China’s “open weight” answer to ChatGPT. That means they’re publishing the model for anyone to download, free. Yet according to Artificial Analysis Intelligence Index… This just-released AI model is already beating Elon’s Grok 4.5… It’s beating Google’s Gemini 3.5… It’s crushing Anthropic’s Sonnet… And it’s even beating OpenAI’s ChatGPT 5 in terms of sheer performance. 
Does that mean Kimi 3 will win the AI arms race for China? Not so fast. America’s quietly working on a new “secret weapon” that could secure AI dominance forever. I’m talking about the launch of a new category of AI computer… Being created now at a government lab in the mountains of Tennessee… A device TRILLIONS of times more powerful than anything China has to offer. One government insider calls it “a scientific instrument for the ages.” And while you won’t get fair warning from CNBC or the Wall Street Journal… I can tell you my research indicates right now, in advance… America WILL flip the on switch on this device just days from now… It’ll crush every current AI model – and anything China can produce, too. Triggering a potential $100 trillion reset of the AI markets before Christmas. I consider this the biggest prediction of my 40-year career. The release of America’s new model could send certain AI stocks tanking… While creating a new generation of AI millionaires and billionaires… Starting with the company I reveal here (down to the ticker) in my new presentation. I encourage you to check it out now. At least jot down the ticker. And fair warning: This video contains time-sensitive information. I will be forced to take it offline very soon. Regards, 
Louis Navellier
Senior Quantitative Investment Analyst, InvestorPlace
P.S. This device is being built right now at a top-secret laboratory in the mountains of Tennessee. When Trump flips the “on” switch, it’ll trigger a $100 trillion reset of the AI markets… and the biggest tech shock we’ve ever seen. Go here for the details. |
0 Response to "America’s new AI “secret weapon” will bury China"
Post a Comment