I Need Some Buyback. BUYBACK! (Money Printer Pro - August 20)I don’t know karate... but I know crazy.
I’ll be live here at 8:30 am as usual… for paid subscribers. Here’s the morning slides…
Hey! - James Brown, if he were shorting U.S. bonds on Tuesday evening… CHART OF THE YEAR… Remember what I said after Leopold Aschenbrenner’s fund blew up? It was important to anchor volume weighed average price to the level where the bottom came… That was back at July 29, 2026… and here we are with the QQQ now breaking under the line right now. That’s not good if the buyers from that rally start “taking profits” and choose not to defend that line. I’m going to have to think this through a little harder, but we’ve got a hedge fund manager sitting in the Treasury. Higher U.S. Treasury yields hit investment grade yields… raising the borrowing costs of the AI buildout that the entire U.S economy is levered on at this moment… in an election season… and in a market where Chinese models are coming in cheaper, and could flood the global market at any moment… We keep breaking under that blue line, and it’s game on… ... Continue reading this post for free in the Substack app
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 Response to "I Need Some Buyback. BUYBACK! (Money Printer Pro - August 20)"
Post a Comment