Making sure you saw this before it's too late

 

August 10, 2026

More Free Resources | Unsubscribe

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

Dear Reader,

I sent the below email you to a couple of days ago.

The response has been overwhelming, but we haven't heard from you. And my SpaceX Unlocked Open House kicks off TODAY at 9 a.m. ET.

It's free so I can't imagine you'd want to pass it up. So I wanted to re-send this in case it slipped through the cracks.

We MUST hear from you right away!

Reserve your spot here.

- Stephen Prior, Publisher



Reader,

Circle August 10th.

I believe it could kick off the most exciting week in the markets all year.

We're on the verge of a rare, double-catalyst event tied to SpaceX.

And as weird as it sounds, this could be Elon Musk's greatest gift to traders ever...

Whether it sends the market soaring... or sinking.

Because all week long, I'll be targeting 10X trades as the story unfolds.

That's how potentially huge this could be.

And that's why I asked my publisher if we could open the doors for one week.

Normally, traders pay thousands of dollars a year for access and to watch me trade live.

But from August 10-14, you can join me free.

Sign up

So please do me a quick favor and let me know if you can make it?

GO HERE.

See you on the stream,

Nate Bear

Nate Bear
Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "Making sure you saw this before it's too late"

Post a Comment