Dear Reader, The smart money is already looking beyond the first wave of AI chip stocks. And where they're looking might surprise you... Because the AI buildout is about to leave the planet. I realize how crazy that sounds. But the next data centers are being designed for space... Where power is unlimited, cooling is free, and there's no zoning board to fight. And here's the part that matters... I expect the big money will be made in an emerging sector you’ve likely never even heard of before. We've seen this exact setup before. Think back to memory chips a few years ago. Nobody cared... Right up until everybody did. And the people who got in early saw massive gains. Same story with the early internet. The boring companies selling the components that helped you get online quietly made a fortune... while everyone else chased the names in the headlines. This is that moment again... Only earlier. And here's the catch... Once this gets obvious, it's over. Right now, almost nobody is talking about it. That will not last. This emerging push into space is just one example of how quickly the AI opportunity is evolving. As AI expands, it's creating entirely new challenges — and potentially new opportunities for the companies positioned to solve them. That's exactly what we’re watching at TradeSmith... Before joining TradeSmith, I spent more than seven years on institutional trading desks at Cantor Fitzgerald and Jefferies, working with hedge funds, pension managers, and sovereign wealth funds. That experience taught me how to track major market themes and follow where institutional money is moving. And right now, I’m seeing five specific bottlenecks emerging across the AI buildout that I believe could help determine where the next wave of AI money goes. [→ Here’s how to get positioned before the crowd] Lucas Downey
Senior Analyst, TradeSmith Investment Report |
0 Response to "Elon just told you where AI goes next"
Post a Comment