Dear Reader, Please take a few moments to read this email carefully. Because at midnight tonight, your opportunity to join me for the “AI Retirement Reset” under the special terms I’ve arranged disappears. I’m going to lay everything out in one place so you can make an informed decision before the deadline. What is the AI Retirement Reset? It’s the shift I believe has already begun as money leaves the seven giant AI companies that have dominated the market for three years… And enters a much smaller part of the market. Those seven companies are worth approximately $22 trillion and sit inside millions of American retirement accounts. Yet they have stopped leading. The fund tracking them has gained around 1% this year. The market is up approximately nine times as much. And the part of the market where money has started entering has already risen around 28%. I believe we are now in Stage Two of the AI Retirement Reset, what I call The Crossover. The old leaders still look dominant. But a new group is already outperforming them. And September 16 could accelerate the entire shift. What is The Opportunistic Trader? It’s my flagship trading service. For the next 12 months, my team and I will search the market every day for the opportunities created by the AI Retirement Reset. When I identify one, I’ll send you the complete recommendation: The company and ticker… And the exact trade I’m recommending… I’ll also alert you when to get out. Depending on what the market gives us, you could receive recommendations nearly each week. What is my track record? I went 20 consecutive years without a losing year and made my hedge-fund clients $274 million. During the 2022 Retirement Reset, my recommendations produced 11 separate winning streaks. That included one run of 14 profitable trades in a row. Inside that streak were six consecutive trades where the same $10,000 could hypothetically have grown to more than $156,000 in 44 days. Then, during the first quarter of 2025, my recommendations produced 13 profitable trades in a row. Across the full year, they generated a 279% return on cash. Of course, past performance cannot guarantee future results. But this record shows what can become possible when you know how to trade a market shift rather than simply sitting through it. What do you receive? When you join before midnight tonight, you’ll immediately receive: A special report on how to trade the free ticker I give away in the presentation. This gives you my complete plan, including how to trade it in a way that gives you chance after chance to profit. The AI Retirement Reset Playbook. Inside, I reveal the names and ticker symbols of five additional companies I’m preparing to trade as the reset unfolds. A full 12-month membership to The Opportunistic Trader. You’ll receive every new recommendation I issue, along with updates and an alert when I believe it’s time to exit. The Opportunistic Trader’s Field Guide This covers my trading mindset and important lessons I’ve learned over my career as a professional trader. You’ll have access to my Friday Ask Me Anything sessions as well. Plus, you’ll receive an additional bonus: The AI Rotation Shortlist – which reveals the AI companies I believe could be most vulnerable as money moves away from the former leaders… What is the guarantee? We’ve put together a very special price, that includes a generous discount. And if that wasn’t enough, I’m personally backing this invitation with a 90-Day Credit Guarantee. Take my recommendations. Follow the alerts. Use every resource. And see what trading the AI Retirement Reset with my guidance is really like. If, during those first 90 days, you don’t believe the service was worth every penny… Contact my team. They will immediately apply your entire payment as a credit towards any other service in The Opportunistic Trader or Brownstone Research catalogue. And you can keep everything I’ve given you, regardless. Who is this for? Anyone with a brokerage account of any kind who wants the chance to secure their retirement – and even have the chance to potentially add five or six figures to it. You don’t need to monitor the market all day. You don’t need to research thousands of companies or choose between hundreds of options. My team and I do that work for you. Who is this not for? Anyone looking for guaranteed profits. Not every recommendation will work, and I cannot promise what you’ll make. This is for people who understand that a Retirement Reset can create both risks and extraordinary opportunities… And would rather have someone with more than 40 years of experience guiding them through it than trying to navigate it alone. How long do you have? Until midnight tonight. After that, the replay comes down, and this invitation disappears. Click here to watch the AI Retirement Reset Emergency Briefing before midnight. I’ve laid everything out for you. The reset. My record. The complete plan. And the guarantee. I believe this could be the biggest Retirement Reset I’ve ever traded. But after midnight tonight, your opportunity to trade it with my help will be gone. Please make your decision now, while there is still time. Click here to watch the briefing and access my complete AI Retirement Reset plan. Larry Benedict
Founder, The Opportunistic Trader P.S. The AI Retirement Reset is still in its early stages – but the window to access my complete plan closes at midnight tonight. Watch the replay and make your decision before it’s too late. |
0 Response to "Ignore At Your Own Risk. Expires Midnight Tonight."
Post a Comment