Hi Trader,
September is here, and if you’ve been around the markets long enough, you know this month has a reputation for being one of the toughest of the year.
But that doesn’t mean there aren’t opportunities.
In fact, as active traders, we’re not trying to predict what the market will do for the entire month. We’re looking for where the money is moving right now and how we can react to it.
Join me live at 12:00 PM ET for this week’s free class:
September Is Here: How Active Traders Handle the Market’s Historically Toughest Month
I’m going to show you what I’m watching, how I’m reading the market, and how I adjust when volatility and uncertainty start picking up.
We’ll talk about support and resistance, momentum, institutional activity, and the clues I look for before I ever think about getting into a trade.
0 Response to "September Is Here. Here’s How I’m Trading It."
Post a Comment