Dear Reader, Why are AI billionaires buying sports teams? Amazon founder Jeff Bezos and his consortium just bought a 38% minority stake in Liverpool Football Club worth around $1.65 billion. Billionaires Josh Kushner, and former Disney CEO Bob Iger, just agreed to buy the L.A. Lakers for $12.5 billion. Maybe they just like sports teams... Or maybe they’re preparing for something you don’t know about. I mean, obviously I have no way of knowing for sure why they’re buying these sports teams... But if I was a billionaire in this volatile AI stock market, I would probably look at how much AI risk I have, and how to reduce my exposure. I would probably look at investing in stocks and assets that can survive if AI implodes. Think about it... We saw 20 of the world’s most valuable AI chip stocks lose $1.3 trillion last month... in two business days. We just saw Nvidia fall more than 2% Monday - a 7-day decline. That hasn’t happened since 2022. And AI hedge fund Situational Awareness, dropped nearly 70% in July, leading to a record $35 billion in losses. If these latest losses have you a little rattled... You’re not alone. You may not have $12.5 billion to buy the L.A. Lakers... But here is a move you can make to reduce your risk and protect your money by September 30. My firm has spent $17 million on AI tools and research, work with a dedicated team of data scientists, and built a platform that 180,000 people worldwide now use in the stock market. I wouldn’t steer them wrong, and I won’t steer you wrong either. Go here to find out what to do next. Best, 
Keith Kaplan
CEO, TradeSmith
P.S. AI stocks are getting riskier. Protect everything you’ve worked so hard for — Get the details here. |
0 Response to "Protect Yourself from Risky AI Stocks - Buy These Stocks by 9/30/26"
Post a Comment