I Haven't Been This Excited Since Apple at 20 Cents

 

September 9, 2026

More Free Resources | Unsubscribe

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

Editor's Note: The Oxford Club's Chief Investment Strategist, Alexander Green, seems to always be at the forefront of the tech/growth space.

This time is no exception.

Keep reading below to see what Alex believes is Elon Musk's "endgame"...

- Stephen Prior, Publisher



I Haven't Been This Excited Since Apple at 20 Cents

Dear Reader,

I bought some of the biggest winners in market history...

Apple at 20 cents, Netflix at $1.62, Amazon under $2 (split-adjusted).

But I rarely find an opportunity like this one.

That changed when I uncovered what my research leads me to believe Elon Musk is actually planning behind closed doors.

Most analysts are obsessed with rockets and robotaxis. They're missing what's right in front of them. Musk's real endgame...

Is bigger than anything he's ever done.

Over the past 18 months, Musk has spent more than $40 billion assembling the pieces:

  • $19.6 billion on the best satellite spectrum on Earth
  • FCC filing for a million satellites
  • A $1.25 trillion merger with xAI... the largest corporate deal in history.

In short, I believe Elon Musk is about to launch his own phone...

What I call the xPhone.

My research shows it could connect straight to his satellites and cut AT&T and Verizon out of the picture entirely.

Here's what really grabbed me...

Musk can't make this work alone.

He needs one specific piece of hardware that one small company in the world has perfected...

A company roughly 2,000 times smaller than SpaceX.

I believe Musk will soon go public with his plan.

When he does, this small stock could soar 10X or more in the next 24 months.

See my rundown on this opportunity right here.

Good investing,

Alexander Green
Chief Investment Strategist, The Oxford Club

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "I Haven't Been This Excited Since Apple at 20 Cents"

Post a Comment