This week’s Free Weekly Class is focused on something every active trader needs to understand: what happens when sellers take control.
Hi Trader,
This week’s Free Weekly Class is focused on something every active trader needs to understand: what happens when sellers take control.
Join me live at 12:00 PM ET for: Trading the Short Side: How to Read The Order Flow When Sellers Take Control
We’ll look at how I read order flow when selling pressure starts building, what I’m watching to determine whether sellers are actually in control, and how the activity on the Level II can help tell the story before making a trading decision.
Knowing how to trade the long side is only half the equation. Markets move in both directions, and understanding how to recognize weakness can open up an entirely different set of opportunities.
|
I’ll see you live.
Fausto Pugliese
Founder, Cyber Trading University
|
|
0 Response to "Trading the Short Side: Join Me Live This Week"
Post a Comment