Dear Reader, Strange things are afoot in Washington this month... And they're sending one group of stocks through the roof. One tiny stock I doubt you've ever heard of soared 112% in a single day. Another jumped 97% in just three hours. (And there's more where that came from.) I expect more stocks to soon join them... And surge much higher in the coming weeks. That's because America is undergoing a massive shift in how it defends itself, the biggest I've seen in 45 years. Here's what's driving it... For decades, the White House handed its entire defense budget to the same handful of giants like Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and all the other household-name contractors. That era is now coming to a dramatic end. America's arsenal is dangerously depleted. But what matters for your money is what Washington is actually doing about it. In short, the U.S. government has stopped waiting on the giants that can't refill our arsenal fast enough. It's doing something I've never seen before in my career... and what no American has seen since the Cold War... Washington is proposing a gigantic wave of defense spending (over $1.5 trillion) and handpicking the companies it wants to rebuild America's military from the ground up. These aren't household names, but tiny companies most investors have never heard of. And the moment Washington's money lands, these companies' stocks can reprice almost overnight, as I've just shown you in the examples above. I've spent my career studying moments like this and have rarely seen a setup this clear – or this urgent. The good news is, you're not too late. The gains we've seen so far are just the opening tremors, not the main event. I believe the biggest gains are still ahead, but only for the folks who get positioned before the next round of government contracts is announced in the coming weeks. That's why I'm going live with an urgent briefing called America Unleashed. And I won't be doing it alone... I've brought together an incredible expert panel you won't find anywhere else. They include a former Pentagon insider who has overseen billions in defense contracts... A technology analyst who's pinpointed some of the biggest stocks of the past decade... And a former hedge-fund legend who grew his hedge-fund firm from $1 million to $200 million in the wake of the dot-com crash. Together, we'll lay out the full story behind America's biggest defense wave in decades, and unveil which companies we expect to benefit the most. You'll walk away from this event with more insight than most people are getting from the media right now, including the name of my No. 1 defense stock, so you can get started right away. It's 100% free to attend – click here to reserve your seat. One thing I want to be clear about... This is NOT a broadcast to catch whenever you get around to it. Washington is handing out defense contracts as I write this, and the window to get ahead of this wave is closing fast. Join us live on Thursday to get the full details. Click here now to save your seat for America Unleashed. Regards, Joel Litman
Chief Investment Officer, Altimetry |
0 Response to "Good news & bad news"
Post a Comment