Hello Trader,
One of the biggest mistakes I see traders make is risking real money on a strategy they’ve never actually tested.
Maybe an indicator looks good.
Maybe you spot a chart pattern that seems to work.
Maybe someone tells you about a strategy that sounds great.
But before you put your money on the line, I want you to ask yourself one question: How has this strategy actually performed in the past?
Tomorrow at 11:00 AM ET, I’ll be presenting live at the MetaStock Traders Conference:
Stop Guessing: How to Backtest a Trading Strategy Before Risking Your Money
📅 Wednesday, September 23
⏰ 11:00 AM ET
During this one-hour session, I’m going to walk you through how to use MetaStock’s backtesting tools to evaluate a trading idea before you risk your money on it.
I’ll show you how to:
- Turn a trading idea into clear entry and exit rules
- Test those rules against historical market data
- Understand the performance metrics that really matter
- Identify weaknesses in a strategy before they cost you money
- Recognize common backtesting mistakes
- Avoid over-optimizing a strategy just to make past results look better
- Build a repeatable process for comparing and refining trading ideas
To me, this is about replacing guesswork with evidence.
There’s a big difference between saying:
“I think this strategy works.”
and being able to say:
“I tested it, reviewed the results, and understand what the data is telling me.”
That discipline can make a major difference in the way you approach the market.
Whether you’re a newer trader or you’ve been trading for years, I think you’ll get a lot out of this session.
Join Me Tomorrow at 11:00 AM ET
👉 RESERVE YOUR FREE SEAT
The MetaStock Traders Conference is free to attend, and your registration gives you access to sessions throughout the week.
I hope you can join me tomorrow.
See you there,
Fausto Pugliese
Founder, Cyber Trading University
0 Response to "Tomorrow at 11 AM ET: Let Me Show You How to Backtest a Trading Strategy"
Post a Comment