| Dear Reader, One of my colleagues – a 20-year Wall Street veteran – just shared something shocking… He’s trying to move ALL of his money into Elon Musk’s new bank. Not a few thousand dollars, or tens of thousands… but every single dollar he owns. This guy worked at a $10 billion hedge fund for years, so he knows Wall Street inside out. And now he’s saying he can see the writing on the wall for traditional banks. I agree… I’ve been warning how Elon’s upending banking for months now… and what this means for your money. Now, suddenly it feels like everyone’s moving their money at once. Another colleague of mine says “I’m literally in the process of transferring a good chunk of savings… That sweet 6% yield.” Sure, the yield Elon’s paying is nice – 15x the national average. But that’s not the real story here… This is about a fundamental change to the way our banking system works. And whether you choose to join Elon’s new bank or not, you need to know what’s going on. I show you how to get on the right side of this here. Regards, 
Luke Lango
Senior Investment Analyst, InvestorPlace |
0 Response to "He’s putting every dollar into Elon’s bank"
Post a Comment