We're going LIVE again – TODAY at 2 p.m. ET

 

September 24, 2026

More Free Resources | Unsubscribe

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

We're Going Live Again – Today at 2 p.m. ET

Dear Reader,

On April 29, I went live with a presentation called the "Gold Heist."

I said Iran's rapid accumulation of gold, amidst its declining currency, created the best put-selling setup of my career.

Well, I was right.

I've since recommended 16 put trades and they've all been winners.

The average margin return is 20% per trade, over 108 days.

Today I'm coming back out with the same message because the Fed just did us a huge favor. They spiked rates for the first time since 2023.

The reaction: Gold volatility jumped 8% in 48 hours.

Goldman Sachs just put out a year-end target of $4,900. But now, look at this:

Gold call options demand has risen
 

Open interest on gold has snapped back. Traders are piling in ahead of the November election. And when that many trades pile in, premiums explode.

Goldman's own words: "gold is becoming more volatile."

For most investors, that's an empty phrase. For me, it's the whole game. That's why I'm going live again today at 2 p.m. ET.

This is round two of The Gold Heist. You'd be crazy to miss it again.

 
REGISTER NOW

See you at 2 p.m. ET.

Yours in smart speculation,

Karim Rahemtulla

Karim Rahemtulla
Co-Founder, Monument Traders Alliance

P.S. Don't wait! We go LIVE today at 2 p.m. ET.

SAVE MY SPOT

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

0 Response to "We're going LIVE again – TODAY at 2 p.m. ET"

Post a Comment